Face = tagged/abj
when the sundress get in between her cheeks
Reasons abortion should be fully covered on all insurance plans:
- If you can’t afford an abortion, you definitely can’t afford a pregnancy
- If you can’t afford an abortion, and are forced to carry a pregnancy to term anyway, you sure as hell can’t afford a child
Who the fuck do you think you’re really protecting here?
Do you every stay up late feeling like you’re waiting for something that never comes
Olivia Locher - ‘I Fought The Law’
Photo series illustrating the most absurd laws still valid in America today
1. In Rhode Island it is illegal to wear transparent clothing
2. In Arizona you can not have more than two dildo’s in your house
3. In California nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool
4. In Alabama it is illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at all times
5. In Tennessee hollow logs may not be sold
6. In Utah no one may walk down the street carrying a paper bag containing a violin
7. In Kansas, it’s illegal to serve wine in teacups
8. In Ohio, it’s illegal to disrobe in front of a mans portrait
9. In Kentucky it’s illegal to paint your lawn red
10. In Connecticut pickles must bounce to officially be considered pickles
She’s about to take a ride on the atiVAN sooner than she thinks. Time to chillax
Adults so fucking childish.
I’m not about to rub lotion into anyone’s ass crack LOL DEFINITELY HAVE THE WRONG INDIVIDUAL.